Huge data breach

You all may want to be checking or changing your password. It looks like this new attack put just about every e.mail and or password at risk and has been posted to the dark web. A few places you can check are:

1. AVAST's HACK CHECK

2. F_ SECURE THEFT CHECKER

3. HAVEIBEENPWNED

4. CYBER PERSONAL

DATA LEAK CHECKER AND LEAKED PASSWORD CHECKER

Just so people are aware, this site, our sister site, or any other sites that either myself or MovieMaster host have NOT had any data breaches.

I got 4, and they were from quite a number of years ago. Nothing new. It was just something I saw on the news today'

my outlook has according to one them 8 on another one 4 so which is it?  also which ones are free to use? oddly of all the ones that i use my e-mail accounts my AOL is clean yet my outlook which i just changed the password the other day actually is the one i have the most in go figure.  and my yahoo one is the one that's the newest and is barely used has 3 go figure

so if the checker gives you a potential leak date, but you know you changed your password after that, is it ok? And are they talking about just the password to your email account and not to other accounts and websites?

8 minutes ago, WhoLady said:

so if the checker gives you a potential leak date, but you know you changed your password after that, is it ok? And are they talking about just the password to your email account and not to other accounts and websites?

My self and Dave checked in to this, we have not found any information that is valid. I am not sure where he got this information from, but were not seeing anything about this in the UK or US.

1 hour ago, MovieMaster said:

My self and Dave checked in to this, we have not found any information that is valid. I am not sure where he got this information from, but were not seeing anything about this in the UK or US.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/data-leaks-affect-more-than-3-billion-accounts

Like I said, I heard it on my local news. Not trying to scare anybody.

It was on my local news this morning as well, so it may be a real thing. However, I find my local news often reports on things as if they are a new thing when they really are months old LOL. 

• Like 1

as a general Rule i don't believe a word that fox news says at all i have a better chance of meeting an alien from out space than fox news ever telling the public the truth.

Trek, your link took me to an article that was dated feb 17, maybe they did just repeat an old story on our local news. 

26 minutes ago, ratchet40 said:

as a general Rule i don't believe a word that fox news says at all i have a better chance of meeting an alien from out space than fox news ever telling the public the truth.

Agreed. However my local Fox has a weather guy we like so sometimes we are on that station for a short time. It could have been that station we heard it on.

well when it comes the weather, school closings or the score of whatever sport game that i don't think they are lying about but other than that.... i refuse to watch it i don't normally look at the weather on tv anyways regardless of which channel it is cause it changes so often.  i normally just check my celly or my ipod or i do what John Lennon said in (1974) if i want to know the weather i stick my head outside lol

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ratchet40 said:

I'm not even gonna go there.

I don't want this site cluttered with politics. Not one bit.

fair enough i didn't mention Politics that's not what i meant anyways they even lie about stuff non political. that's why i don't trust them anyways changing the subject it's weird that checking my e-address on one of those all of them said they were good but my outlook account yet on another one they said it was breached who should i believe?